Sunday, September 5, 2010

"The Hard Way..."

This will be the first post, probably of only a few. Knowing my track record for keeping up to date upon journal entries, online personals (facebook, myspace, etc...)  this may not be the best way to follow my personal escapades. However, I will use this as my outlet for personal thoughts, feelings, and overall experiences. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns and I will gladly provide feedback in a reasonable amount of time.

2 comments:

  1. All the best while traveling...And you would be surprised how many people will read your blog so do your best to keep it up. I would choose the blog over the mass email, plus you can post cool photos too!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rachelle! You never know who is reading your blog!
    I hope India is what you were hoping for. I will see you mom soon, I can wait for her to talk about your experience there. Meanwhile, have fun, learn, and be safe. Here I will leave you with a link to Andrew McCarthy: http://www.andrewmccarthy.com/writing.php, one of my faves growing in the US. I just found out he is a travel writer, besides being an actor and a director, his writing is fantastic. He really hits home for me. Take care! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete